Taiwan

Taiwan

About Taiwan

Taiwan has been populated for thousands of years by more than a dozen non-Han Chinese aboriginal tribes that spoke various Austronesian languages . Today the remaining tribes make up only about 2% of the population, while the other 98% are considered ethnically Han Chinese. Written history begins with the partial colonization of southern Taiwan by the Dutch and the northern part by Spanish in the early 17th century. The Ming loyalist Koxinga  defeated the Dutch  in 1662 and set up Taiwan as a rump Ming Empire with the hope of reconquering Qing China. As Taiwan is dominated by ethnic Chinese, traditional Chinese festivals are celebrated by the Taiwanese.

 

Geography 

The island of Taiwan lies some 180 kilometres off the southeastern coast of mainland China which lies across the Taiwan Strait and has an area of  35,883 km2  . The island is characterizes by the contrast between the eastern two-third, consisting mostly of rugged mountains running in five ranges from the northern to the southern tip of the island.

The average temperature in Taiwan  is 8.0 °C  to  30.0 °C.

Packages for Taiwan

Package Booking Valid From Booking Valid Until Price From Itinerary & Rates
Taiwan Farm Stay Packages
Traveling Period: 01/09/2016 until 31/12/2016
01/09/2016 31/12/2016 RM 799 DetailsEnquiry
Taiwan Ground Packages
Traveling Period: 01/09/2016 until 31/03/2017
01/09/2016 31/03/2017 RM 950 DetailsEnquiry
Taiwan Tours 2 Itinerary
Traveling Period: 01/06/2016 until 31/03/2017
01/06/2016 31/03/2017 RM 908 DetailsEnquiry
Taiwan Tours 2
Traveling Period: 01/06/2016 until 31/03/2017
01/06/2016 31/03/2017 RM 908 DetailsEnquiry
Taiwan Tours 1 Itinerary
Traveling Period: 01/06/2016 until 31/03/2017
01/06/2016 31/03/2017 RM 1026 DetailsEnquiry
Taiwan Tours 1
Traveling Period: 01/06/2016 until 31/03/2017
01/06/2016 31/03/2017 RM 1026 DetailsEnquiry
3385 Views
Copyright © 2017 Happyholiday Travel & Tours (KL) Sdn Bhd. All Rights Reserved.
Website Developed by Dxigner Media Solutions